New To The Alliance Range
• All transmissions are rebuilt with genuine Eaton/Fueller components, they are stamped with a serial number and are fitted with an Alliance tag.
• New air system fitted.
• Clutch housing fitted for different applications.
• Latest style Speedo housing fitted for screw in and push in speedo senders, to fit all applications.
Height Control Valves
• Manufactured with a specialized thermoplastic valve body - except where noted as aluminium - keeping weight low and reducing wear from vibration
• Most applications available with ceramic seals to reduce air consumption, improve wear resistance and increase service life
• Extreme-temperature endurance testing overseen by independent third-party lab to ensure performance in extreme duty cycles
• Designed as direct replacements for most original equipment valves
• Packaged as a kit including gaskets, brackets and hardware
• Working temperature: -40° to 176° F (-40° to 80° C)
• Working pressure: 115 to 175 psi (0.8 to 1.2 Mpa)